Thailand is a haven for relaxation, rejuvenation and regeneration. Ancient healing knowledge passed down over generations, exotic and tropical surroundings, lots of sunshine and legendary hospitality provide the ideal setting for the continuous pursuit of inner and outer beauty.
Nowadays, many high-end hotels and luxury serviced apartment residences in Bangkok take pride in their own lavish in-house spas, often celebrated brands like Mandara or Aspara. Private spas are just as abundant and luxurious. Set in plush and tastefully designed environments, spas offer anything from a choice of different style massages, to body scrubs and wraps, facial and cosmetic treatments, herbal baths and aromatherapy.
Thailand's spas not only give magnificent pampering sessions, they offer a perfect way of recreating the balance of body, mind and spirit that is often lost in our frantic, modern-day lifestyles. Blending Western and ancient Asian techniques, a session at a spa will help you release stress, regain inner balance and rejuvenate your spirit.
Make sure you complete your perfect holiday, or business trip, with an exotic and indulgent experience at one of Bangkok's heavenly spas, a blissful and pleasurable experience that promises to give you a new lease on life. Retreat from the city's hustle and bustle and seek the tranquillity in any of the following hotel or private spa retreats:
- Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok (Chi Spa)
- Bangkok Marriott Resort & Spa (Mandara Spa)
- President Solitaire (Ananda Spa)
- Plaza Athenee Bangkok (Spa Athene)
- Banyan Tree Hotel (Banayn Tree Spa)
- Dusit Thani Hotel (Devarana Spa)
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park (Amrita Fitness & Spa)
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit (The Vareena Spa)
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel (Tantara Health Spa)